So I'm off on another weekend adventure with my bests in good 'ol Hot Springs!
I can't wait to lake it up, have a few cold ones, and reminisce on good times! I also just made a KILLER playlist of awesome oldies that will for sure be shouted from the boat deck!
I. Can't. Wait.
But before I go... You know I have to link up with Lauren @ the little things we do for
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is reality TV. It's a sad sad thing for me to admit, but I am hooked and I don't remember what life was like before it....embarrassing.
2. Pretty much me in my everyday life... makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't leave the house without, my cell phone.
4. Greek Yogurt is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been very motivated! The end of this year is going to be amazing...I can just feel it!
6. If at first you don't succeed pray about it because God has a reason!
7. Fall is football, boots, scarves, and the return of ..... PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!!!
I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!
Enjoy the end of the summer because before long it'll be freezing and we'll be wishing we had it back!