Hey there friends!!
In case you haven't heard it's FRIDAYYY!!!
My first work week is in the books and I've loved every minute of it!
So blessed I tell ya, so blessed!!
Now it's time to link up with Lauren @The little things we do for...
1. You should always take time to listen. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and hear what others have to say, whether you take their word to heart or not, at least you've heard their peace.
2. Laughter make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for October!! SO many fun things to do EVERY WEEKEND that month!!
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is learning dances to ridiculous rap songs... insert the bernie, womp, wobble, soldja boy...and countless others.
6. If I could, I would adopt every puppy at the pound. I can honestly see myself as an old dog lady (like a cat lady but with dogs...so cooler, right?!) living on a large piece of land with 100 dogs just running around! haha
7. I rather like my life! Things are falling into place just perfectly. If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it!
So now it's time for a little self promotion:
My new job entails social media marketing for a small movie production company (awesome, right?!) and I would love you to pieces if you could go to our Facebook Page and 'like' it...and for all of you twitter heads out there Follow Us!!
You should aslo probably visit the Movie Blog!
I update all three of these things daily with awesome news about film festivals and other fun things!
Okay...enough about that...
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a great weekend!!
The weather is finally cooling down..so get outside and enjoy it if you can!!
All my love!