PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

Lets fill some blanks

Happy Friday, loves!
I'm currently down in Houston with my boo
aren't we cute?

I went and looked at a few places to live today and found a couple that I really like!  I'm going again on Sunday so I can take John for a second opinion...I'm really terrible at making decisions on my own.
Even with all of these going ons, I couldn't resist linking up with Lauren@the little things we do for...

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is   looking for houses in Houston!

2.   Colder weather makes me  ashy...lets be honest here, lotion up ladies...flakey ain't cute. 

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are   1.Pumpkin Spice Lattes, 2.My Family 3.John (in no particular order)

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   flip flops. 

5.  My personality type is   laid back.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting    the Halloween candy my mother bought even though we DO NOT have trick or treaters at our house...how dare her.

7.  My favorite color to wear is   green because it makes my eyes pop!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 
Tomorrow is UofA Homecoming!
Go Hogs beat the Gamecocks!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Ah! Good luck, house hunting! That's a fun job!

Holly said...

I'm a horrible bloggy friend...you're moving to Houston?! YAY!!! That's awesome!!! So happy you are a happy happy girl :) :)

Rebecca said...

love the pics!