PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 25, 2011

Woooooooo PIG SOOIE!!

As you all are recovering from your Thanksgiving food coma and finding great gift deals for Christmas, the lovah and I are down in Baton Rouge getting ready to cheer on our Razorbacks against the LSU Tigers.

There is SO much riding on this game that I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about it. 

Arkansas is currently #3 in the country.
LSU is #1.
Alabama is #2.

If we beat LSU today then there will be a three way tie between these teams (we all will have one loss).
But the kicker is these three teams will have all lost to EACH OTHER!
We lost to Alabama, Alabama lost to LSU, and (pending today's outcome) LSU will have lost to us.

This is where things get interesting.
Who goes to the SEC championship?
Who goes to the NATIONAL championship?!

See what I'm saying....it's a nail biter ya'll!!

So come 1:30 today, say a little prayer for me and my Razorbacks!

And I hope to be reenacting this picture with some pretty sad LSU fans!

No comments: