PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Baaaack!!

Well hello there, friends!!
It's been a hot minute since I've been on here and let me just tell ya...this little lady has been all kinds of busy! 
But, hard work has rewards and my house is almost complete and if I can find the courage you're lucky, I just might bring you a little video tour of my humble abode later this week!

In the meantime, since I've neglected my loves so so badly, let me give ya a little bullet point quickie post of what in the WORLD I've been up to in the past couple of weeks!

1. Christmas happened:
I got everything I could have wanted and so much more

2. I spent a couple of days in Memphis with my bests:
It was too much fun.

3. I packed up my life in a U-haul and hauled it on down to Houston:
John had to drive it, bless him.

4. New Years Happened:

5. LOTS (and I mean lots people) of home shopping was done in order to get my little home looking amazing!

6. The Cotton Bowl Happened:

And we won...naturally.

7. John's birthday happened:
Breakfast at Cracker Barrel

Afternoon at Dave & Busters

We won 1100 tickets...and all we could get was CANDY!

8. The parents came and helped me get furniture for the homestead, and I would be sitting on the floor and embarrassed to have any guests if it weren't for them! 

9. All my furniture is situated and now I just have some final touches to make my house a perfect home!

10. And then I sat down.... haha, but seriously, what a busy New Year! 


I haven't even been able to read any of the updates on my favs! 
My house doesn't have cable/internet yet so I've been out of the loop, but I'm back and ready to jump head first into blogging about my life and what fun things this year will surely bring!

I hope you all have an amazing Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Amy G said...

Yay for being in Houston! I'm (back) in Houston now too! It's a fun city and I hope you enjoy it :)

Holly said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

I'm glad you're all settled in Houston! Hope everything else is going well :)