PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need a Wednesday kind of love

I woke up yesterday with a little sniffle in my head.
I woke up today not being able to breathe or swallow.
I've already had strep once this year...come on 2012 cut a sister a break!

I'm linking up with Jamie@ this kind of love for

{I'm Loving} our Valentines day.  
John woke me up with breakfast and a lil somethin somethin from my main man Mr. David Yurman
He definitely got in trouble for these, but my goodness they're perfect.

Yesterday afternoon I had a second interview (eeeeee!) and when I got back home, these were waiting on me
Lilies are my favorite flowers. 
Boyfriend did good, ya'll.

Last night I drug poor boyfriend to see The Vow
We went to Studio Movie Grill which is the most awesome theater I've ever been to.
They have a full menu and serve you dinner while you watch.
So fun!
And I even got John to admit that the movie was pretty good!
Win-win.

Don't worry, I got him some tools because he's "a man and thats what I wan't"...his words.

{I'm Loving} being a Texan!
Got my drivers license and everything...
It's official! 

{I'm Loving} my Pinterest finds 






Source: shopbop.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest








I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

10 comments:

Keri said...

Stopping by from Oh How Pinteresting! Sounds like you had a great valentines despite the sniffles!!
And I love the room with the stripes and chevron curtains! I want to do that in my house, but in more neutral colours - Im not that brave!!
Great pins!

Lauren Talon said...

New follower :)
Found you on thevintageapple.com.
Great posts ladies!

Holly said...

Such sweet gifts from John for vday!! YAYYY for a second interview!!!

Rebecca said...

awesome earrings!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trish said...

sounds like a nice valentine's day! love the idea of gifting tools!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Amy G said...

What a great Valentine's day! Looks like you snagged a good one :) I'm jealous that you've already seen The Vow! Get to feeling better really quick. Being sick is no fun...I'm sick too. Boo!

Jessica DeFord said...

Love your new earrings! They are beautiful!!

Found you from The Vintage Apple, new follower! :)


www.justanothertexaswife.blogspot.com

Simplyheather said...

oo I am loving that last pin!! the bag/clutch whatever it is is so cute!! and I want that shirt so so much!!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Crissy@ABerrySweetLife said...

Woo-hoo for the David Yurman earrings. My man was obviously thinking the same thing for Valentine's Day because I got some too. Love yours!