PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap UP

Well I've been under the weather and coughing like a serial smoker so I kept it pretty low key this weekend.  
Friday, John made dinner and we stayed in and watched a Storage Wars marathon all night long...exciting stuff let me tell you.  
Saturday was a gross rainy day so we didn't get to do much outside. 
Saturday night we went to a friends house to watch our Razorbacks get MURDERED by the Florida Gators...bless there hearts.  
It's just not our year in bball.  
Yesterday we went to a new church, First Methodist, here in Houston.  I really liked the message from the preacher, but the mixture of the choir and allergy meds I had just taken almost put me to sleep.  I like a more contemporary choir.  Like, clap your hands and sing a long, ya know.  Over all it was really good, and we might go back in the future.  We're trying out a few churches before we settle into a home church.  I get to choose next week.  
I'm excited.  
Last night we went to see THIS MEANS WAR.  
It was cute and pretty funny.  John really liked it and they guys aren't bad to look at for a couple of hours. 
Win-win.
I'd recommend it for sure. 

We're gearing up for the Houston Rodeo next weekend... I'll write a post about that tomorrow.  
It's kind of a big deal.

I hope ya'll had a great weekend and are having a great Monday!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

love anything with reese =]

Holly said...

I want to see that movie! Hope you feel better soon!