PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

a few things...

Good Morning, uh Afternoon?... I don't know what time it is.  
This time change has hurt ya'll.
John started a new job today and had to wake up at 5:45 (which just two days ago was 4:45).
Gross.
Poor Baby.
BUT, being a good girlfriend, I woke up too and sent him on his way with a 'good luck' and an 'i'm so proud'.
So, with that being said, I've been awake since 5:45 and this girl isn't too happy 'bout it.

This morning puppy Cash and I decided to go for a good long walk.
(His sweet face talked me into it)
It's been raining like cray in Houston the past 3-4 days so he needed to get out of the house.

We walked for about an hour and a half at the park across the street from our house.
Poor puppy is worn out...

******************************************************
In the whirl wind that is my life, I totally forgot to mention that I've been blogging for a year!
I started this blog last March and good LORD what a difference a year makes.
This time last year I was drowning in research for grad school, missing my long distance boyfriend, and basically hating my life as a teacher.
Now, I'm long distance no more and living with John in Houston, survived grad school, but never want to be a teacher, no job, no idea what tomorrow will bring, but loving every minute of it!

Tonight John and I are heading back to the rodeo to see Zac Brown Band!

Happy Monday!!

ps. After tons of peer pressure from friends, I finally broke down and got a twitter account.  Follow me if you like random thoughts @saraheduncan 

1 comment:

C Mae said...

LOVE Zac Brown Band!!!!!! So talented!