This weekend went by way too fast... don't they all?
Lets do a little recap of what went down this weekend in my little slice of the world.
1. Friday night was spent with Cash at the boneyard. What's the boneyard you ask? Well, it's only the greatest idea on earth... you see, it's a dog park/BAR.
2. Saturday I woke up to find John missing from the house.
I was getting ready to head to the gym when he walked in with these
What a sweetie.
3. We went to the gym where I got to use my new water bottle.
It. Is. Awesome.
After my purse was stolen from my car at the gym, John got me this handy dandy water bottle that holds keys, ID, earbuds and anything else you may need to take with you to the gym!
Best thing ever.
4. Did ya'll know Saturday was St. Patrick's Day?
I kid, I kid.
After working out, I earned back my calories by having a few of these
Can ya'll believe this was my first green beer EVER?!
Yeah me either.
I think I never tried one because I thought it would taste like lime or something.
5. After the green beer, a few of us decided to go to the Houston Roller Derby
So random, and so fun.
So funny and a great way to end the day.
Sunday was super lazy.
John and I went to an early showing of 21 Jump Street
It was hilarious and I recommend everyone go see it!
We spent the rest of the day taking Cash to the park and painting some of John's
Today I'm cleaning this FILTHY house and just working on my fitness.
Swimsuit weather is HERE in Houston...
swimsuit body; however, is nowhere to be found.
I hope ya'll had a fun weekend!