PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend in pictures!

This past weekend was so fun!
Lets take a little journey through bullet points....

~Thursday night John and I met up with some friends to watch Turtle Races at a local bar.
It was so much fun, and because I'm  24 going on 12 I can't wait to go back and watch again!


When I was in 3rd grade, we had turtle races at our elementary school. 
I obviously had a turtle named Flash, and he won.
Flash was later eaten by my dog... 
Such a sad way for a champion animal to go.

~Friday I went to Target to find new bedding.  I didn't find new bedding, but still managed to leave with $200 worth of stuff.
#TargetProblems.
4. Garnier BB Cream (Uh-Mazing, by the way)
5. Maybelline Baby Lips "Pink Punch" (Also uh-mazing)

~Saturday we got up early, gathered our supplies, and headed west to Pace Bend Park for a fun camping trip with friends!
Pace Bend is about 30mins west of Austin.
The water was awesome, the weather was PERFECT, and it was a great way to spend the rest of the weekend!

~Sunday we swam a little then headed back to Houston, but not before we stopped in Austin for some good Mexican food at Guero's.
Once we got home, John and I hit the couch and didn't move until it was time to hit the bed.

It was a great weekend and Cash is still tired from his first camping adventure.

Hope you were able to enjoy some wonderful weather like we did!
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

Target strikes again!!! That store I swear is the devil.

Lisa Lynn said...

Bahaha I literally laughed out loud about poor little Flash!! RIP. I am in LOVE with Garnier BB Cream, I swear it's the equivalent of being airbrushed! I have to go to Target tomorrow.... my bank account is already dreading it, especially now that I've seen all the cute stuff you got!!

Anonymous said...

I have never been to a turtle race before, how freaking hilarious! Lol, aww poor Flash, I would have been devastated. My husband and I went camping this last weekend as well! I am not much of a camper though; the only way I went was if I was able to bring my Tailgater along. My husband said okay, lol I am an addict for reality shows. Good thing I was able to take a few days off from my job at DISH.