PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Who's Your Doppelganger?




A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


People constantly come up to me and tell me I look like someone they know.
Like, daily.
And do you know what I say to those people?
'Lucky them!'
Just kidding. 

I guess I just have one of those faces...hmm.

I'm playing along with A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers to see what the internet says about who my celebrity doppelganger is....

I went to myheritage.com and got these horrible interesting results:
I'm have no idea who 90% of these ladies are...


So I decided to use a different picture...
Maria Menounos? In what world?


I decided to include John in on the fun...
Duh he looks like Harry Potter and Danny Tanner... 
I'm sure he'll love that!

So I decided to try another picture of him
hahahahahahahahahaha... I mean....


In everyday life however, I get told a lot that I look like Hayden Panettiere.
Like, seriously, a lot.

Ehhh...I don't see it, but I'll take what I can get.

Who do you look like? Link up and play along...it's a humbling experience :)



7 comments:

Krista said...

No way! Leelee Sobieski all the way! Total Twins :)

Bekkah said...

i think you look most like rachel stevens. don't worry, i got matched with xhibit haha

Unknown said...

When I saw your picture, I immediatelt thought of LeeLee Sobieski, ALL THE WAY!


NEW FOLLOWER!

Anonymous said...

I get told quite often I look like Renee Zellweger - um, no way. I also did the Dopple Ganger a few months ago and no matter what picture I put in, and trust me I used a lot, EACH TIME it said my celebrity look a like was Alyson Hannigan. I, in no way, look like either of them.

Jamie said...

I don't know who Rachel Stevens is but you do look like her! Also, think your guy looks like Daniel Radcliff!

Lisa Lynn said...

Definitely Leelee Sobieski! I did the doppelganger link up today too!! I definitely nixed the one where it matched me up with 50% men.

Robin said...

I definitely see the Hayden Panettiere! I get Jessica Alba a lot, I think it's just because we're both tan and brunette...and that's about it. I'll take it though! Just found your blog, love it!