PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unbeweaveable


Ya'll, 
I had a special visitor last night!

It was a typical Wednesday night, you know...
 a little Modern Family, 
a little Revenge (which is just too good by the way), 
a little YouTubing "How to Braid Hair" videos so John could unleash his inner Paul Mitchell.
Totally normal right?

Then this happened.
Totally normal Wednesday, right?

A little Jessica Simpson meets Joe Dirt if you ask me.
I don't believe John will be winning any drag races anytime soon, ifyouknowwhatimsayin.


This is my man ya'll.
He lets me do this stuff to him then post it on the blog.
Jealous?
You probably should be.

Love you boo, thanks for being a good sport

and

for being an unbeweaveable hair dresser.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Meg said...

i am dying.
oh johnny bananas.

-meg

t.c. said...

This is TOO funny! I do the same stuff to my boyfriend. Once when I was sick, he let me put make up on him for fun. The other day I woke him up at 7 a.m. to request him to put my hair in a sock bun for work.

Gotta love good men! Hahaha.

Always enjoy your posts.
t.c. - www.tiffanychampagne.wordpress.com