It's finally Friday friends!!
I'm off on another adventure this weekend back to Fayetteville to watch my Hogs play and I'm so excited to see old friends!
I am most excited to be reunited with this ladyfriend...
oh college, how I miss you.
I'm sure I'll have tons of fun stories from this weekend so get excited bloggy world!
Here's a pic of some friends from last weeks tailgating extravaganza at Dallas Cowboy Stadium before we witnessed our Hogs properly welcoming A&M to the SEC
(sorry I'm not sorry for loving football so much!)
For now it's on to my favorite Friday link up with Lauren @the little things we do1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Lady Gaga...girlfriend wears meat dresses and puts little latex horns on her face...she isn't right, ya'lll. I don't get it.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is being at home alone. I don't know if it's because I'm an only child and I'm used to entertaining myself, but sometimes I just love laying around the house with no one around watching whatever terrible shows I want to watch and occasionally singing at the top of my lungs. Try it...it's like therapy.
3. When I've had a bad day I call my momma and vent...then let her tell me to get over it and in some way it was probably my fault. I love that woman.
4. I'd prefer chips to chocolate any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is the future...but that's life, and in all honesty it's more excitement than nervousness that I feel...I just don't like not knowing what's going to happen!! I guess I'm a little OCD like that.
6. Something worth fighting for is love. For a while in my life I wasn't sure that 'love' was a real thing, then I thought I had it, then I lost it, and now I'm gaining it back again. Now I think love is the most powerful thing in our lives and I would rather love and be heartbroken than never to take the chance to truly know what love is.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "Sarah is hilarious, a little crazy, and I want to be her best friend!" haha
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a fun filled weekend!!