So so ashamed of my picture taking skills, friends.
I just don't know what it is...I just completely forget that I have a camera anytime I go do something. How do you go up to someone and say "hey, will you take a picture of us because we don't want you to be in it. thanks."... so awkward.
I need to hire someone to follow me around on weekends and take candids the entire time.
Or I could just become famous and have paparazzi for free...hmmm decisions.
But I did take SOME iPhone pictures from this weekend (of course), which was so fun by the way!
The weekend as seen by Cash:
because obviously I take more pictures of Cash than I do of myself...
(clockwise from top left)
1. Road trip!! Cash loves going for rides, and his Momma loves the floor mat I got to protect Tiffany from his pesky doggy hairs!
2. Cash's first trip to a bar/restaurant! I LOVE that dogs are allowed on some patios in Houston...Cash was so good. We'll definitely be going back to this place!
3. PUPPY PARK!!! Cash died when we got here. He ran and ran and played with the other puppies. And I was in heaven because I love dogs more than most people.
4. "bye bye Houston"...Cash literally stared out the back window the entire ride. It was so sad. He misses his Daddy!
The weekend as seen by ME:
1. Having a little dinner with my boo and Cash!
2. Out on the town...only picture I got to take was on my iPhone...typical.
3. I got to see a whole lot of this picture...(I'm sure I'll be getting an "awesome. thanks for that picture on your blog" text from someone later on today) Johnny boy was tired from a long work week and needed to play catch up. Sleepy sleepy boy!
So there ya have it...such a wonderful relaxing weekend with my boys!
Hope you all had a great weekend too!