Happy Friday friends!
Yesterday was a total bust on the shopping front, sadly.
I honestly couldn't drag myself out of the house.
However, today is a new day!
I'm writing this post, then jumping in the shower and hitting the Christmas shopping HARD!
Link up with me over at the little things we do for
1. The holiday season is upon us! It seems like it comes and goes so quickly the older I get. I'm going to take the time this year to really enjoy it! Christmas carols all around!
2. Snow makes me excited for the first day(or two) when school would be out and work would be canceled. After that it just becomes a sloshy gross mess.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is chili with chili cheese fritos, shredded cheese, and sour cream...okay so a glorified frito pie. SO GOOD.
4. Winter is the best time for snuggles!
5. I can hardly wait for January and moving to Houston!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give! I love the feeling when you've found the 'perfect' gift for someone special. I usually buy gifts last minute because I always want to give them the gifts right away! I'm trying to be better about it, but it's so hard!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 6. It just doesn't feel like Christmas time to me! Maybe because it was about 80 degrees last week. Don't worry, I'll be breaking out the NSYNC Christmas before long and then I'll be about a 10!
I also need to give a shout out to my girl Britney who turns 30 today!
we're getting old ya'll.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!