PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I just can't do it..

I'm exhausted ya'll...
like I'm talking John called me on his way to work this morning at 7:30 (like he does every morning) and I didn't even know I talked to him... 
I woke up at 10:30 not knowing where I was and wondering why on Earth he didn't call me!

I'm losing my mind.

I've got about a million things to do before the big move to Houston and spent all day yesterday packing up my junk stuff into boxes because I'll be out of town basically now until January 7th! 

Why is this time of year always so crazy?

So I'm sorry to say I'm not doing my usual link ups today (which is devastating, I know).

But I did want to give a huge HOLLARRR to the newest followers of my little blog! 

SUUUP! So glad you're here! 

I'm sorry if you've commented on a post in the past couple of days and I haven't gotten back to you...just know my life has been cray as of late and I haven't had time :( I'm sorry!
I do read them all and LOVE all of the happys you have to say!
Makes my day!

I'm off to Houston tomorrow, but I'm taking my computer with me so I'll fingers crossed have some updates in the next few days!

Love ya'll!

No comments: