I'm going to bullet point these random thoughts so it looks like I'm not going insane....
- Friday afternoon we went to see The Campaign and it didn't disappoint. But like I've said before, I'm obsessed with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis. And the entire movie could have just shown those two pugs laying around and I would have loved it...let's be honest.
- John and I spent Friday night at the dog park/bar so Cash could play with his puppy friends (we're such good parents). Saturday night was spent drinking and laughing with great friends at their house warming/ birthday party.
And Christina, just because you told me you read this... your house is BEYOND.
I don't think two people could have more similar tastes than me and you.
I wouldn't change a thing ya'll did to your new home!
*And to those who didn't go to the party...no of course I didn't take any pictures, but just imagine a beautiful home and there ya go.*
- Fantasy Football time is here and John is making me play for the first time. Naturally, being the witty hilarious person I am, I knew I needed to come up with a great team name. I give you:
- I know I usually save my "Dear Blank" posts for Friday, but I couldn't resist...
- And Finally... I've noticed on my little side bar over -----> that I've gained quite a few peeps following this here blog over the past couple of days!