PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 7, 2013

new news!

Happy Monday, friends!
I hope you've had a weekend full of fun and friends.
This weekend was spent celebrating the birth of my boo!
There'll be a post about this, but that's not why I'm here today.

I'm here to tell you, my faithful readers, that yours truly is funemployed no more! Sister got a job ya'll and while you're reading this I'm sure I'm filling out pages of paperwork.
Girls gotta get paid, right?

So you're probably asking yourself who in their right mind hired me and what in the world will I be doing.
I'll be doing marketing for Young Leaders Campus!
YLC is a child enrichment center focused on creating life long learners and tomorrows leaders.
This place is too cool.
If I were 8 again (which sometimes I think I am) I'd definitely want to come here.
They have a recording studio, gourmet kitchens for cooking classes, full gymnastics gym, baby sensory rooms, library, MAC Lounge, Science lab, and so so much more.

Pretty cool, right?

So my marketing job will be a breeze because this place basically sells itself.
If you're a momma (or daddy) and live in the Houston area definitely check this out!

Well enough about that.

Today is John's actual birthday!! 

He's finally joining me in the quarter century club!
Tonight we're going to dinner with friends and watching the National Championship game.
Fun times!
I hope ya'll had a great weekend!
Talk soon!
Roll Tide :) SEC!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Roll Tide (but only for today)!

Congrats on your job! :)

Kathryn said...

Congrats on the job. And I will be cheering for Bama tonight!

Aleshea said...

Congrats on the job girl