PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

favorite day!

It's Wednesday again! 
*my most favorite bloggy day*
Wednesday means that we are halfway to Saturday and I am ALWAYS looking forward to Saturday
Today, as always, I'm linking up with Leigh Ashley and Jamie for Wee Bit Wednesday and WILW!!
{one} what color best describes you + why?
Ohh... a hard one right off the bat! Hmm... I would say green because it's fun and who doesn't like green? 
{two} how have you changed in the past year?
Well... without question this past year was the toughest year of my life.  I faced a lot of challenges with school and learned that I can really do anything if I set my mind to it and keep on keeping on.  I think I've grown up a lot in the past year.  which is pretty gross :)
{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
I've had my tonsils and appendix out... not at the same time. 
{four} why did you start your blog?
I needed something to help me procrastinate from school to help me put my thoughts out there.  I'm not a super emotional person, and I really hate talking about feelings...so I decided to write my thoughts and feelings down in a place where anyone in the world could read them.  I'm a very ironic person.
{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
LAS VEGAS IN 4 DAYS!!!!!1
{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Not really.  Usually some sort of grillin and chillin :)
{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
Melatonin... or as I like to call it "a gift from God"... I have THE WORST time falling asleep at night.  This little all natural God send helps me drift fast asleep and doesn't make me drowsy or groggy in the mornings.  Literally the greatest thing.
{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
Somewhere around 68-70... I like to cuddle under a blanket all year long.
{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Hangover II... hilarious and disturbing all at the same time.
{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Ohh... there are so many..."Stop This Train" by John Mayer... its just so lyrically clever I can't get over it. 

{I'm Loving} that I'm going to Las Vegas in 4 days with some pretty cool people!! I have literally been counting down the days for months now and it is sooo close I can't believe it!
{I'm Loving} that I'm going shopping this weekend for said Vegas trip and am in search of some cute dresses!
{I'm Loving} that I got my hur did today because girlfriend was looking a HOT MESS... 
{I'm Loving} that it is summer time and momma makes Sweet Tea every night on the reg... can we say heaven?
and as always {I'm Loving} my boo...

XOXO,

3 comments:

Jane said...

Have fun in Vegas! I went there for college and I miss it! Such a fun city!

Asha said...

I hope you have an amazing time in Vegas (and yes, I KNOW you will!) I love your blog and am your newest follower :) Hope you'll follow me back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

So I say...Living Life to the Fullest said...

My mom and my brother use Melatonin a lot to fall asleep. My brother has a hard time falling asleep and remaining asleep due to some health issues. They say it helps a lot...

One of my roommates keeps the AC on 68. I'd rather grab a blanket too.

I have that John Mayer song and had never played it before. Not sure why... I have now. :)

Thanks for sharing.