PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

what in the world have I been doing?!

It's been a week since I've posted.
*shocked face*
Shame on me!
At least it's Wednesday so I can link up with Jamie for...
{I'm Loving} that I have temporary custody of my baby boy Cash!!
Cash gets to be a real dog for the next two weeks because his daddy has to go out of town.  Cash usually lives inside of the house with John, but momma won't allow it so... he has to be a real dog and stay outside.  I love to watch him go swimming because he looks so silly and literally dives head first into the water. And then there's this face...

{I'm Loving} that I had the best weekend with my bestest friends! It was too much fun.  You're never not laughing when you're with these people.  It's awesome.  Sunday we laid around by the pool then played Cranium "Couples Edition".  These are my people.

{I'm Loving} that I start guitar lessons tomorrow! I write songs and always have a tune in my head, but I've never been able to actually play my songs! Things are about to change!! I can't wait!!

And as always...
{I'm Loving} my boo!

Play along with me and Leigh Ashley! I love Wee Bit Wednesdays!!

{one} do you believe in ghosts? 
Hmm... no.  But I do think those ghost hunter shows are hilarious.
{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? 
Definitely a listener.  I don't really like to hear myself talk. 
{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? 
Early.  I hate waking up after noon.  I feel like I've wasted an entire day.
{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? 
Hip Hop, the hippi to the hippi to the hip hip hop you don't stop. 
{five} what's your favorite drink?
 Sweet Tea. Duh. 
{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? 
1. I'd grab my family and Oscar! 2.My computer because it has all of my pictures and basically my entire life on it. 3. My phone so I could call 911.  Everything else is replaceable.
{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? 
Oh wow... I have noo idea.  Subway? haha next question
{eight} who inspires you the most?
 My momma.  She is definitely the strongest person I know.  She has taught me how to be independent and strong. I don't know who I'd be or what I'd be doing in life without her. 
{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? 
Carrie Underwood *obsessed with her*, Will Ferrell *funniest man alive*, Gerard Butler *eye candyyy*
{ten} sneakers or sandals?
 Sandals all day every day.  Specifically flippity flops!

Hope ya'll have a grrrrreat day!!

XOXO,

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love me some Carrie and Gerard! :)

Great answers!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Mmm. Gerard. There's no better first guest than someone as sexy as him :D I agree with you on those ghost hunter shows too - they're so silly and weird. Love the name - Nothing better than a Sarah Beth ;)