PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Special Day!

Haaaaaaapy Birthday to a very special man in my life, Greg!

My Step Dad Greg has blessed me beyond words and provided me with opportunities that I never in my life imagined.  He is the sole reason I was able to not only go to college, but go on to get my Master's degree.  He is my number one fan especially when momma is less than impressed with me and always has the best advise.  I don't know where I'd be without him so I wanted to send out a very special
Happy Birthday
to a man I not only call my step dad, but to a man I also call my friend :)

"Too often we don't express our feelings to the special people in our lives, but I want you to know that your caring ways have made a real difference for me.  My life is better because you are a part of it."

XOXO,

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Adorable post! Happy birthday to your step dad!