PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 16, 2011

it's the simple things in life


I'm excited to link up with Jesslyn Amber for the first time this week for
Sometimes it's so easy to get busy in our own lives and forget to stop and remember that it's the simple things that make life worth living.
<3 Here are the simple things that made me smile this week <3
*My cute puppies being so excited to see me every day*
*Having AC in my car when the temperature is 104*
*Knowing I have someone who loves me for who I am and nothing else*
*Talking to a long lost friend and feeling like you just saw each other yesterday*
*Having to go down a dress size when trying on clothes can I get an Amen*
*Having parents who love me unconditionally*
*Sweet Ice Tea on a hot Louisiana night*
*Friends who are funny*
*Having all of you read my blog!*

What are some simple things that make you happy?

XOXO,

No comments: