PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

we bit loves

It's Wednesday so you know what that means...
I'm linking up with Jamie and Leigh Ashley for WILW and Wee Bit Wednesday!

{I'm Loving} Guitar lessons! I have always wanted to play the guitar and I'm finally learning! It's hard because I have little baby hands and nubby fingers, but I'm kind of getting the hang of it! I go back tomorrow for my second lesson and hopefully my teacher will be impressed. *nubby fingers crossed*

{I'm Loving} that I get to go back to Memphis this weekend! I hope I get to see all of my friends because unfortunately they have real people jobs (booooo) which will require them to work on Saturday.  Hopefully we'll be reunited Saturday night!
{I'm Loving} my mother even though she made me dust mop and then steam mop the entire kitchen today.  

{I'm Loving} being sore from working out.  It hurts, but it's a good hurt ya know? I went to a cardio kick boxing class last night and feel like I was literally in a brawl today.  Hurts so good!

{I'm Loving} sparkly dresses! I'll be in Vegas for my birthday *less than 2 weeks...hollarrr* and really want a fun sparkly birthday dress like one of these...


{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Never... and I'm not that upset about it.
{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Watch tv... which is probably why I don't sleep well.
{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
St. Lucia
... dang you "The Bachelor" for ever introducing me to this place!
{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Tanning by some sort of body of water.
{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
A singer or an actress.  I never realized that some people would not want to be either of those things.  I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it.
{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A huge island in the kitchen, a theatre, and ocean views!
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Who knows.
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Probably watching tv.  Exciting life, I know. 
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Like $30... not too sure. 
{ten} what do you do to relax?
Lay down, watch tv, and try to take a nap!

XOXO,


3 comments:

Zara said...

I'd love to have an ocean view! Or some kind of a body of water view from my house. I think this might have to be added to our list!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

Victoria said...

stopping over from the link-up.

cute blog!!

Anonymous said...

just dropping by via the wee bit of me linkup. :-) ah!!! a house with an ocean view sounds too good to be true. and expensive. but it's a dream of mine too!!!
have a great weekend :-)