PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

keeping it current

I saw this on Belle in the city's wonderful blog today and I wanted to play along too! John is out shooting guns and "being a man"... so I had time to kill. 


Current Playlist:
I usually listen to satellite radio...so whatever comes on there is my car playlist.  However I am LOOOVING Mr. Blake Shelton's "Honey Bee" song.  So cute and so perfect for the summer time!

Current Nail Polish: 
 Essie "Fiji"... it's my favorite color.  Obsessed.

Current Drink:
Water to stay hydrated on these hot humid days...and Sweet Tea of course.
Current Food:
Almonds for a mid afternoon snack! Yumm

Current TV Show:
Happy Endings (I'm so sad the season finale was last week).  Seriously one of the funniest shows on TV right now.  Well done, ABC.
Current Wishlist:
A 2011 Tahoe... I know, I know... but it's a wish list not a reality list, right?!

Current Needs:
A new hur doo... girlfriend is getting roots like you would not believe...


Current Celebrity Crush:
Bradley Cooper. Duh.

Current Blessing:
With all of the tornadoes and terrible natural disasters going on around the country I am so thankful that my family has always been safe and out of harms way.

Current Outfit:
Nike Shorts and Fraternity tank top.... standard.

Current Excitement:
That it is finally summer!
It's my birthday MONTH!!
Aaaaand we leave for Vegas in less than 3 weeks!
Current Mood:
Happy because John is here!! 


XOXO,

No comments: