PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

and I was like baby baby baby OHHHH

Literally.
I was like "baby, baby, baby" because everyone around me was a small baby child. 

AND I DON'T CARE!

Last night was so so fun! And in typical Sarah fashion (TSM-total sarah move) I forgot my camera... 
le sigh.

But I do have some grainy iPhone pics to share! 

Hooray for my little iPhone 4 sticking in there with me for this special occasion!








Come back tomorrow to meet Honey Boo Boo and Glitzy!

Happy Halloween, ya'll!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaz said...

Uber jealous now. I wanted to go to that show. Lol! Great costume!

Lauren said...

oh my! Love the costumes! :)

Southern Sass said...

How fun! I am going to see the Beib's in January, can't wait. OMG Your costume is great! haha