ps. can I say I laughed out loud when I saw this link up button?!
So funny, Cee Lo, so funny.
*I am afraid of mascots and pretty much anyone who wears a costume that covers their face. It creeps me out that you don't know who's inside of there. One time John told a mascot at a baseball game it was my birthday (it wasn't) and that mascot came and plopped down in my lap without me knowing it. Needless to say, I cried like a baby and John won't be doing that ever EVER again.
* I like numbers to end in 5 or 0. Like the volume on the tv or radio has to be at 15 or 20...not 16 or 23. I don't care if it's blaring it has to end with a 5 or 0.
* I hate when lights are left on in rooms that no one is in. If you walk out of the bathroom, turn the light off. If you walk out of the kitchen, turn the light off. It's simple.
* I can't and I mean CAN'T sleep without the tv on. I have to have some kind of white noise on in the background so my own thoughts will settle down and I can drift off to sleep.
* I have an irrational amount of guilt when it comes to my dog. Like, I feel so bad when I have to run errands and leave him at home. So, most of the time, if it's just a few errands like going to the bank or picking up a prescription, my puppy friend comes along with me. I also always request we go to dog friendly restaurants so Cash can come along with us. John will be the first to tell you I'm crazy for this one...but sorry I love my dog!!
* It can be 1209384 degrees outside, but I can't sleep without something covering me.
* I hate talking on the phone. I have so much anxiety while that phone is ringing. And if I'm doing the calling, I'm always secretly praying that it'll go to voicemail.
*I know I look better as a blonde. I know I'm a blonde at heart. But almost every year I dye my hair dark in hopes that magically it'll look good this time. It's because my eyes are green, I think I'll suddenly become Megan Fox.
Um no, Sarah girl, not gonna happen.
*I never carry cash. EVER. It's not like I'm afraid my wallet will be stolen (like it has) I just never go to the ATM to get money out. And cash is really gross if you think about it. Yuck.
* I feel guilty for taking naps. Don't get me wrong, I love a good nap, but not when anyone is around. I feel like I'm missing out on something or being rude. I also always get up when John goes to work. I don't think it's fair that I get to stay at home while he's in an office. So at least I go sit on the couch to make myself feel less guilty.
Wow, if you didn't know before, now you know I'm a slightly OCD, guilty mess with a lot of things I don't like.