PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it's wednesdayy!!

Hey ya'll! 
It's Wednesday *my favorite bloggy day* and I'm excited to bring you some link ups!!
Play along with Jamie *you know you want to* for...
{I'm Loving} my new blog design... for the time being! If you read my last post then you know I've been a lot little OCD with it.  I mean, I dreamt about blog designs last night.  Can we say problem? Anyway... I think this one is classy and sassy *just like me*.

{I'm Loving} that I get to see my Memphis people this weekend!! It has been too long and they really are my favorites.  This group is coming along on the Vegas trip in June so this weekend is just the tip of the iceberg of fun that Vegas will be. I'll try to have pics from this weekend to show Monday.  I've become just downright terrible at remembering to take pictures. Imma try to be better!! :)

*precious*
{I'm Loving} Lauren Alaina on American Idol.  I didn't really watch American Idol this year, but I watched it last night and was appalled by country bumpkin Scotty.  I get his appeal to 8 year old girls, but good lord.  He moves his eyebrows so many times during a performance that I thought he was a ventriloquist doll.
And has anyone else noticed his similarity to this guy...
*bless his heart*
If Lauren Alaina doesn't win, this show is rigged!! 

{I'm Loving} working on my fitness!! I am turning my lady lumps into toned muscles and I LOOOVE IT.  Working out is hard and takes effort and motivation...but seriously after the first week of working out, it has become a routine and I am seeing results! 
Yaaaay me!!

And as always...
{I'm Loving} John! I'll get to see him this weekend too :) It's been two weeks ahhhh since I've seen him!! TOO LONG BOO!!


I'm also playing along with Leigh Ashley to bring you...

{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I didn't have many dates before John and they were all okay... so I don't really remember! Everything is a blur before John, I didn't live before John... haha 
{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood, no question.  Dream life.  And her legs?! I would wear Lady Gaga inspired unitards everyday if I had her legs!


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
I'm a big fan of all cheese.  I'm not going to discrimi-hate on any of them
{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes! Mrs. Carhart! She was my favorite!
{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Momma for sure because she's the only one to sympathize then tell me to get over it. 
{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Was I in a school talent show... only every year since 3rd grade... haha.  I always sang! I have lots of footage for my "E! True Hollywood Story" some day :)
{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
ohh that's hard because this girl loooves movies and TV.... I think Phil and Cam from Modern Family 
{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yep, but I don't like to because it hurts! Ouch!
{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Nope...I just line them up with the little bumps on F and J and off I go!
{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Hmmm... don't remember! That is so sad because I LOVE naps!! I haven't been sleeping good at night tho so I'm trying to stay away from naps...sad day.

I hope you all have an amazing rest of the week! I'm leaving tomorrow morning to meet up with John then head to Memphis!! I hope you all get long weekends and soak up some sun!!
Be back Monday for some weekend updates!

XOXO,





5 comments:

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Greer's Gossip said...

Your blog is precious!! Stopping by from WILW!

Lauren said...

Yay! Memphis Weekends! Have fun! :)

The Sweet Life said...

I love Lauren. I definitely think she is going to be the American Idol. Happy Wednesday!!

Elizabeth said...

Aw, loving your blog Sarah Beth! :)

And I am the same exact way about my blog...always, always changing it! :)

Ps. New follower! :)

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/