PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

It's Fridayyyyy!
*happy dance*
It's time for fill in the blank friday with Lauren!
*happy dance again*
1.   The best news I ever received was     that I passed my Grad school exit interview and that I would graduate!! and never have to do grad school ever, EVER again!!!!!

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is   getting a life...well I mean, I have a life obviously I am living, but my own life... in my own home... with my own job...you get the picture.

3.  Something I would never do is    I will never say neverrrr! *Justin Bieber reference, just for you Caitlin :)*

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose  this is hard, I don't know!! Probably anyone at this point... email your applications to peacelovesweettea@gmail.com 

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be   Random...sometimes I wear heels sometimes I wear worn out flip flops...depends on the mood and occasion!

6.  One should always     treat others how you wish to be treated

7.  I want to    be with my funny friends!! I got spoiled being able to spend a week with them and now I miss them even more!! 

Today is the first day of July! 
2011 is half way over, can ya believe it?!
Are you living out your new years resolutions??
No better time than today to make a 1/2 year resolution!
I'm all about the mulligan :)
Happy Friday, ya'll!!
XOXO,

No comments: