PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

really ghetto fill in the blank friday

Happy Friday ya'll! 
I hope this week has flown by and ya'll have fun weekend plans! 
It's time to link up with Lauren for...
Play along!

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)     I would say evening person...and even more so now because it's too hot to do anything outside before about 8:00...booooo hot/humid days!!

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are   John Mayer and Adele when I want to just chill out...Lil Wayne/ Drake when I'm working out...nothing gets me goin on the elliptical like a little inappropriate rap music! 

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are    Oh this changes all of the time... right now Adele because she's my favorite to sing along to, and duh I sing alone in my car... also gotta love the throw back songs that everyone can sing along to...can we say boy bands anyone?

4.  My favorite pattern is  right now I am LOVING chevron... who knew Charlie Brown was so fashion forward?

5.  My favorite perfume is    Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture...I get compliments on it all the time!

6.  Rules are    for the most part are there for a reason...some rules are dumb, some are meant to be broken, and some just make sense. 

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is    oh lord...I know I've got a million... probably "Duh" or "Ya'll" and I love...to use... ellipses! 

And for no other reason than I need a little humor in my life right now and this site makes me laugh to no end *I mean, are these people fo reals?* I'm bringing you...
really ghetto friday
because who isn't a little ghetto from time to time?
*All pictures via*

1. Really Ghetto Incentive...
"Apply for a credit card Free Watermelon"... is it just me or all we all thinking 'sign me up!'

2. Really Ghetto Wallgreens
"Nails done, hair done, everything did at Wallgreens"...Oh you fancy, huh?

3. Really Ghetto Door Bell
"The door bell is missing, please shake bottle of rocks"... what happened to just knocking on the door?

4. Really Ghetto Soda Outage 
"Aint None"... so there is some?

and finally...
5. Really Ghetto Pizza Hut
"The AC works now"...I don't know why but this made me laugh the hardest.  Family dinnertime is saved...Pizza Hut got their AC fixed.

Thank you for the sweet comments and thoughts on yesterday's post... I really appreciate all of my readers and am so blessed to know that I have people out there thinking of me! 
Love you all!
I hope ya'll have a fantastic fun weekend!

XOXO,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right with you, girl! I absolutely LOVE Adele!

And your ghetto photos are too funny!

Nicole said...

shake bottle of rocks. that is great!

Jessica DeFord said...

I love your blog and your fill in the blanks answers today! I laughed out loud at your ghetto pictures! Thanks! Stopping over from http://justanothertexaswife.blogspot.com/

Happy Friday!

Suz said...

OMG those photos are hilarious!

And inappropriate rap music is my favorite to work out to too! shhhh :)

Holly said...

Hahahaha those photos are cracking me up!! I have to look at this site now!