PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Life

I don't really have much to say today.  I would update on the weekend, but I didn't leave my house so that pretty much takes care of that.  I've been thinking a lot lately about the future and life in general.  I think half of my problem with worrying about things is that I have too much time to think.  I over analyze everything that comes to my attention.  I don't think I've always been like this, but after graduating life in general has become so much more real and the fact that I live at home isn't really helping my situation.  I kind of feel like a failure.  I feel like I'm letting down my parents because they literally do anything and everything for me and I have done nothing after graduation for them to be proud of.  Like all of their money and all of my schooling was for nothing.  I need to be out doing something, anything.  But what? That's the problem. I have no idea.  I have no skills, or tangible passions in life.  I only went on to get a Masters in teaching because I didn't know what else to do after graduation.  The only thing I love or have ever been truly good at is singing, and I know I don't even have the drive to do that anymore.  My biggest fear in life is to end up with a job that I am just completely miserable at.  I just feel down.  I saw this picture on Pinterest the other day and it really struck a chord with me...
I'm pretty sure I need to read this every day and just get over myself.  Life is too short to feel the way I'm feeling right now, and I'm really too young to feel so old.  My life hasn't even really started yet and I feel like it's already over.

I have issues.  I need therapy.  Well, I'm sorry this post was a big 'ol Debbie Downer of a post but I use this blog as kind of my diary.  I really hate talking about feelings and such, so it just helps to write these things out every once in a while.  I'll be back with more randomness and completely pointless posts soon, don't you worry.

Something to leave you with:
"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?"  Think about it.

XOXO,

No comments: