PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


Fridayyyyy!! 
I'm off to Memphis for a MUCH NEEDED fun relaxing weekend with friends! Before I leave, I wanted to link up with Lauren @ the little things we do for...

1.   One of my happiest moments ever was    graduation day...both times.  I'm a first generation college student so it was really special to me to do something that my Momma could be proud of.

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are   fun when you know the people getting married and they're around your own age...BORING when you don't really know them or anyone else at the wedding.  

3.  This summer    has been SO HOTT (with 2 T's).

4.  My summer food of choice has been  watermelon and sweet tea...not necessarily at the same time.

5.  My summer uniform has been    Nike shorts and t-shirts/tank tops. Lets be honest..this is my lifes uniform.

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose    hmm...somewhere where the temperature is a balmy 78 degrees at all times and there is an endless amount of fruity drinks, sunshine, and ocean breezes...sound good? K, cool I'll meet ya there.

7.  My summer anthem is     This obviously changes from year to year.  This summer my top  5 songs are:
1. Pit Bull ft. Neyo "Give me Everything"

2. Blake Shelton "Honey Bee"

3. Adele "Rolling in the Deep"

4. Jason Aldean "Dirt Road Anthem"

5. Pistol Annies "Hell on Heels"


I hope ya'll have a great Friday and an Awesome weekend! 
I'll be back Monday, don't miss me too much :)

XOXO,

7 comments:

Holly said...

I totally agree with you about where the perfect place to live would be, what a great place that would be, right?! And I looove all those songs :) Happy Friday!! Have a great time in Memphis!

Aww and I just realized I'm on your "faves" page...thanks girl!!

Just a Jersey Girl said...

I agree that weddings are only fun if you know more people than just the bride & groom. Its just awkward otherwise!

Unknown said...

love watermelon in the summer!

Elizabeth said...

Such great answers! And yes...I bet that was such a happy day for you and your momma! :)

Nicole said...

I don't think I'll ever get sick of Honeybee. Its so cute!

Rebecca said...

I love your blog =] So glad I came across it! Super excited to follow you and see all your posts.

Anonymous said...

Great music picks! I just found your blog, I'll definitely be coming back :)