I'm off to Memphis for a
MUCH NEEDED fun relaxing weekend with friends! Before I leave, I wanted to link up with Lauren @ the little things we do for...
1. One of my happiest moments ever was graduation day...both times. I'm a first generation college student so it was really special to me to do something that my Momma could be proud of.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are fun when you know the people getting married and they're around your own age...BORING when you don't really know them or anyone else at the wedding.
3. This summer has been SO HOTT (with 2 T's).
4. My summer food of choice has been watermelon and sweet tea...not necessarily at the same time.
5. My summer uniform has been Nike shorts and t-shirts/tank tops. Lets be honest..this is my lifes uniform.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose hmm...somewhere where the temperature is a balmy 78 degrees at all times and there is an endless amount of fruity drinks, sunshine, and ocean breezes...sound good? K, cool I'll meet ya there.
7. My summer anthem is This obviously changes from year to year. This summer my top 5 songs are:
1. Pit Bull ft. Neyo "Give me Everything"
2. Blake Shelton "Honey Bee"
3. Adele "Rolling in the Deep"
4. Jason Aldean "Dirt Road Anthem"
5. Pistol Annies "Hell on Heels"
I hope ya'll have a great Friday and an Awesome weekend!
I'll be back Monday, don't miss me too much :)