PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

the day has come

I don't know what you have planned this afternoon, but this girl has a date!


A date with this group of guys



and that, my friends, is whats up.

Don't worry, John has been helping me look up movie times.

I think he just wants me to come home with a big smile on my face.
:)
Because you know if there were a lady stripper movie coming out... 
well, he wouldn't be seeing it alone, let me tell ya that.
:(
Double standards.
Gotta love 'em.

And just incase you aren't able to check out this movie sent directly from Heaven, here's a hilarious clip from The Jimmy Fallon Show to keep you satisfied, or make you crazy.
Either way.

Ew.
Funniest shizz I've seen in a while.


Dear Channing, 
Don't ever change.

Dear Channing's wife,
You lucky b.

Dear Channing's parents,
Thank you and God bless.

Photobucket

2 comments:

= said...

I can't wait to see it too!!! the hubs just laughs at me kinda like he did with 50 shades of grey!

Tiffany said...

Oh my word. Hilarious. I love Channing Tatum!!! I can't wait to see Magic Mike.