PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

GTKY

Hey ya'll!
I hope you have all had just as a relaxing weekend as I have!
I'll give a weekend recap post tomorrow, but for now I wanted to play along with Mannland5 for this weeks edition of
1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Sleep, watch movies, sleep, cuddle on the couch, sleep...
2. what time do you go to bed?
Well I "go" to bed around 10 but I actually fall asleep around midnight if i'm lucky. Insomnia and I have become bffs as of late :(
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
I don't subscribe to any, but I only pick up the most intelligent and thought provoking mags from the grocery store.  My favs are Cosmo, USweekly, People... you get the idea 
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Absolutely not.  And lord bless the hearts of those people who did.
5. what's your beauty obssesion?
Hmmm... not huge on the beauty products, but I'm just gonna be general and say moisturizer and lotion.  Girlfriend can't be ashy...especially during shorts and tank top season!
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Well...this is hard because I don't really shop by brand, just by what I think looks cute so at this moment I'm gonna have to say Forever21...but then I'd look pretty ridiculous as an 85 year old wearing Forever.
7. what's your summer must have?
A tan... and sweet tea, of course!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
I don't even make weekly dinner...haha.  Huge no on this one.  It would be pretty typical of me to plan something like this out and then not want to eat any of it on the scheduled day. Maybe in the future when I have a family I'll be more organized and less picky.

XOXO,


2 comments:

MrsBrunette said...

Hey I am your newest follower! I found you on Getting to Know You! Please check out and follow my blog! http://confessionsbrunette.blogspot.com/

simply shea said...

totally agree w/ #5... i said the same thing! cute blog. glad i found ya!

www.simplysheadesignsblog.com