PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

little tidbits

Today was day one of my students' persuasive speeches and I learned 3 things:
1. Students want Americans to stop using water bottles.
2. Students want Americans to donate money for third world countries.
And *super random*...
3. I was born under the Rabbit in the Chinese New Year which means I'm "Calm, Gentle, and Persistant"...hmm okay???

 So today....
I'm stealing this from Amber because I'm bored and really don't have much else to talk about.  
Enjoy :)

Getting to Know Me

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:00...
Is it sad that the first thought I have when I wake up is "When can I go back to sleep again?"

2. Pearls or diamonds?
Pearls, because I'm classy like that. 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Your Highness"... and I'm still trying to block it from my memory.  

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Modern Family, hands down.  Any show that makes me laugh out loud every episode is a winner in my book.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
A bowl of Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal...
*on that special K diet*

6. What is your middle name?
Elizabeth... momma was really thinking outside the box with this one.

7. What food do you like the least?
Anything that is supposed to be salty that has something sweet added to it...
basically anything in the Asian cuisine category.  *gag* 

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
So glad you asked, Last night I bought Eli Young Band's new EP "Crazy Girl" and it is Crazy Good
And I'm also currently obsessing over Adele's "21" album.
Favorite CD to sing in the car!
*How gorgeous is she?*

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Toyota Highlander... "The cool Mom car"
*His name is Tyrone in case you were wondering*

10. Favorite Sandwich?
Bacon Turkey Bravo from Panera... I die

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Arguing for no reason and never admitting you're wrong.

12. Favorite item(s) of clothing?
T-Shirts... If it was acceptable to wear a t-shirt in everyday situations, the world would be a better place. 

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go?
St. Lucia
...need I say more?

14. What color is your bathroom?
Well...because I live in an apartment, it's currently white with pops of color from my shower curtain and floor mats. 
I don't really have many options here :(

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
Honestly, I like whatever I think is cute at the moment regardless of brand.
BUT..
My favorite jeans on the planet are Joe's Jeans "The Provocateur" because they are a petite style and actually fit my short stumpy legs! Victory!
 
16. Where would you retire?
Somewhere warm and close to some sort of body of water

17. What was your most recent memorable birthday!
I remember all of my birthdays; however, I'm sure this next one will be one for the record books :)
*I'm talking Vegas round 2 people!*

18. Favorite sport to watch?
Football... no question.  
Particularly Razorback football even though I'm sure they're going to cause me to die of a massive heart attack before I'm 30.

19. Favorite saying? 
"You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future"

20. When is your birthday?
June 23

21. Are you a morning person or night person?
Night person, fa sho.

22. Are you part of the problem or the solution?
I always try to be the solution.... I probably hate conflict more than anyone.  Even if I know I'm right, I'll usually just give up so the conflict will stop.

23. Do you have any pets?
You mean children?
Yes.
Oscar... my first love
And Cash, my baby child...
*such the ladies man*

24. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us?
Nothing you haven't already heard! I'm graduating in 9 days!!!!

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A singer.
Still do.
Working on that one :)

26. How are you today?
Hello...it's cinco de Mayo!  How do you think I am?!

27. What is your favorite candy?
I would commit murder over Peanut M&M's

28. What is your favorite flower?
Calla Lilies and Gerber Daisy's

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Any day other than Monday-Thursday :)

30. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my washing machine.  Not a common sound in my home. 

31. What is your favorite movie?
Oh, that's a toughy.  Hmmm... I can't pick just one, but I can probably narrow it down to 2...
"Anchorman"
and
"The Notebook"
*I love movies more than most things*

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Periwinkle

33. How is the weather right now?
Warm...but it's supposed to start raining again tonight... UGHHHHHH!

34. What is your favorite soft drink?
Sprite
I don't really drink Cokes that often.
Sweet Tea is where it's at :)

35. What is your favorite restaurant?
Breakfast: Cafe Ru Orleans
Eggs Pontchartrain
 *basically eggs benedict on a crab cake... hello happy tummy*
Lunch: Hammontrees
* gourmet grilled cheese...need I say more?*
Dinner: Wasabi
*sushi makes my tummy smile*

37. Siblings?
Nope, the one and only!
38. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas and my birthday!

39. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Hmm.. I had 102947 barbies, but I don't really remember one specific toy that I just couldn't live without.

40. Summer or Winter?
Is this a real question? 
Summer... all day, erry day.

41. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs from some, kisses from others :)

42. Coffee or tea?
Sweet Tea, please and thank you.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Choco-holic.

44. Favorite season?
Spring... right before summer when the weather is sunny and 75 every day!

45. Last time you cried?
Well just the other day actually.  No big deal. 

46. What is under your bed?
Boxes that I need to start packing. 

47. What is your favorite smell?
Something really bad for me cooking in the kitchen :)

48. What are you afraid of losing?
My momma :(

49. Salty or sweet?
Salty fa sho

50. How many keys are on your key ring?
2 that I actually use... 3 that I have no idea what they are used for. 

51. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday.  You have all day to do whatever you want and don't have to worry about waking up early in the morning.  Win-Win.

So there you have it...now you know a little more about me.
You're welcome :)
XOXO,

1 comment:

jessica said...

Love this post, thanks for sharing!! I so love seeing pics of your cute doggies :) And now you've made me think I NEED sushi tonight. lol. Have a great day, girl!