PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wednesday link-ups!

Today was a good day.
Lemme tell ya about it....

{I'm loving} that I got my nails did today.... SOOO needed!
Nail color: Essie "fiji"
*ps. please excuse my looks in this picture... 
{I'm loving} that I finally found my graduation dress!!
*Kohls $45... say whaaa?!*

{I'm loving} that I finally got to go to the pool today! It was so awesome outside and after 2 hours I got a nice little tan goin on!

{I'm loving} that when boyfriend comes to town, he spoils me surprises me with little things like this...
with wonderful things like this inside...
*boyfran does so good*

{I'm loving} that I'm officially done with school and my students were sad to see me go.  Well I'm not loving that they were sad, but you catch my drift.
 bye bye classroom!

{I'm loving} that I have half of my apartment packed up! Only two more rooms to go!
boxes, boxes, and more boxes

{I'm loving} that momma and Greg will be here Friday to see me graduate!
I will be repeating this outfit Saturday with some added masters bling :)
{I'm loving} that John will also be here agin this weekend to watch me graduate...
because as always...
{I'm loving} my boo!
Link Up and share what you're loving today!


I'm also going to play along with Leigh Ashley for...

{one} what profession have you always admired?
Teachers. I mean without teachers to teach people how to do things, there would be no professionals in the world.  And after being a teacher for a year now...I can honestly say that is has to be one of the hardest jobs too.
{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
ohh... hard one.  Hmm maybe something like "She ain't finished yet"?? Because in all honesty I my life is just beginning, ya'll :)
{three} how far do you commute to work?
I'm not sure on the mileage... less than 3 I'm sure... about 5 minutes.  I can't even listen to one Adele song all the way through on my morning commute  :( haha
{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Attached? I think? I don't know... does this make me weird???
{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Um...no?
{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
If I think about birthdays and christmas' all of my gifts are pretty normal... but during the first week of Freshman year, everyone in the dorm was getting goodie baskets full of candy and chocolates from their families.  I was excited when I was told that I had a basket waiting for me at the front desk... was it a candy basket?? Hmm, no it was a FRUIT basket from my lovely mother.  Thanks momma, that fruit basket did NOT help with deterring the Freshman thirty fifteen.
{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
I was really getting into Perfect Couples... it was pretty funny.  It didn't even last an entire season.  Boo on you NBC.
{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Graduation night! PAARTY!!
{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Running... seriously, I am NOT a runner.  I honestly look like this
{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Well, thankfully because of sorority and fraternity functions I was able to get dressed up about twice a year.  And now, because I'm apparently at that age when EVERYONE AND THEIR BROTHER is getting married... I get to dress up throughout the summer!

I hope ya'll are having a fantastic Wednesday!!
XOXO,

4 comments:

Kit said...

Love your nails!!!

You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

Kristen said...

Love the graduation dress - Congrats! :)

Short, Sweet, and Petite said...

Congratulations on graduating! The dress is beautiful! Happy Wednesday!

Inna xoxo said...

hahahahah the running thing is hilarious!!! That is sooo me too! We should runt ogether. That would be a sight haha! And it would kill me if i couldnt finish one Adele song each time lol. Love the dress! Saw it in store, its gorgeous!
xoxoInna :)
My Bloggie!