PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Flowers!

I have a joke. 
*John thinks its corny which it is but he laughs anyway*
April showers bring May flowers.
What do May flowers bring??

PILGRIMS!!
Get it?
You're welcome.

In other news... I'm a hot mess. 
Seriously.
I cried today, at work, in FRONT of people.
Not my best moment.
I really can't pin point one specific reason why I cried.
Frustration? 
Happiness?
The fact that I probably should have cried millions of times last month and didn't?
The world may never know, and my students may be scarred for life.

However, every cloud has a silver lining.  
It's May and the April floods showers have finally brought flowers and sunshine for the time being.
I should probably update on what I did this weekend, but I honestly don't have the energy to do that so just let it be known that a good time was had by all involved, and dreams became reality with a little band called Mumford and Sons.  
Best. Live. Band. Ever.  
Seriously, ya'll.
I am 5'3 on a good day and literally stared at the back of some guys head for the entire concert. 
*why do 7ft tall people feel the need to stand directly infront of me?*
 I still had the best time. 
It was that good.  
Better than the CD. 
If you do anything this summer, do your ears and soul a favor and go see Mumford and Sons.  

So there's my rant today.
I haven't graduated yet, so you'll probably still get a couple of posts like these.
Get excited.  

On a happy note, my mentor teacher announced to one of my classes that Friday would be my last day there.  There were general "awwwwe's" throughout the room, but one student screamed "NOOOO" like a scene out of a horror movie.  
That felt pretty good.

Can I just say that my post is a little like this today...
I am so so sorry!  Tomorrow I'll be better, promise!

Listen to this and fall in love with Marcus Mumford 
*who is my age, holla atcha girl* :)



XOXO,

No comments: