I hope ya'll have some awesome weekend plans!
I'm going to start my Friday off by linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do for
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is cocktail dresses...because of sorority and fraternity functions I probably have way too many fun party dresses...however, I can always manage to find a new dress for a special occasion!
2. This week has been better than last week! And that's really good if you ask me.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat a bowl of cereal...but if I'm being honest, I'm always lazy and momma always makes dinners so I eat whatever is cooked for me!
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my Rainbow flip flops (rainbow is a brand...they aren't actually rainbow colors). I think I got them when I was a sophomore in college...they are so broken in now that they fit my feet perfectly and I dread the day when I have to say goodbye to them.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is hmm...okay so in high school (yes high school) the thing to do when you became a senior was to decorate a pair of jeans with paint and stuff to wear to pep rallys and football games...I still have those pants for no other reason than I worked really hard on them and I just can't throw them away!
6. My favorite person is my momma and Greg. I can't choose just one...who has just one favorite person??
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say hmm...well this is hard! That's why I leave the blank writing up to Lauren!
Ya'll...My humble little blog here was given an award by the ever so sweet Ms. Holly Jean over at Perfectly Imperfect. Holly is so sweet and leaves the nicest comments on blog posts. It's really easy to feel like you've known her for a long time! If you haven't checked out her blog head on over there and you will not be disappointed! Promise! She's also having an awesome Mary Kay give away right now! You don't want to miss out!
So I think I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me... oh lawd, I'll try...
1. I'm very indecisive. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to a store, had a handfull of stuff to buy then think to myself, 'I don't really need this' and put it all down and leave. Then when I get home I'm like 'man I wish I would've gotten that'...it's a vicious cycle my friends.
2. I am beauty product dumb... seriously. I have no idea what kind of make up/hair products to use and just end up with random things that are okay but by no means the best. I need to take a 'hair and make up how to 101' class like yesterday.
3. I have always wanted to be a ginger red head but am too nervous to actually go through with it.
4. I keep a journal of things that I can't blog about. While there are lots and lots of things I would love to tell you guys, I also know there are certain people who still read this blog and I can't divulge my entire life.
5. I love dogs more than I love people and I believe you have a huge character flaw if you don't enjoy the company of a canine.
6. I love to sing. I can't remember a time when I wasn't singing. I wish having a career as a singer wasn't such a fantasy job because that's really the only thing in the world that I'm passionate about and love to do. Maybe one day I'll make a video of me singing and put it on here for ya'll to see :)
7. It was a lot harder for me to think of 7 facts about myself than I thought. I try to be open, but there's always that little voice in my head telling me not to get too personal or be too weird...then I think, I have little voices in my head, duh I'm weird.
I think we're all a little weird :)
Whew, that was harder than I thought! Now I have to pass this award to other lovely bloggers!
1. Amber @ Living in the Moment. Amber is one of my sorority sisters from the University of Arkansas. She is gorgeous, engaged, and has the cutest blog.
2. Jessica @ Because Jessica Says So. Jessica is another sorority sister who speaks her mind and doesn't care what anyone thinks, and I love her for that! She recently moved from Texas to Oregon and has lots of fun stories to tell.
3. Erin @ Living in Yellow. I recently came upon Erin's blog and was immediately hooked. I love her positive disposition and the way she can just laugh at herself. I think everyone needs to learn how to do that! She's hilarious.
4. Lindsey @ The Bargin Blonde. I'm sure you all know this lady by now, and if you don't...shame on you, what have you been doing?! Lindsey is so funny and gives great beauty advice. She always answers comments and is just a total sweetheart.
5. Mandy @ Northern Girl with a Southern State of Mind. Mandy loves the south, and who can blame her! She has the most honest blog posts and I really respect her for that.
Okay I'm gonna keep it exclusive at five :)
Thanks again to Holly for the awesome award!
I hope ya'll have a great weekend!