PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

weekend trips

If weekend getaways weren't reason enough to get out of the bed in the morning, weekend getaways with friends should surely do the trick.

I'm leaving (not on a jet plane this time) today to head up to my old stomping grounds to spend the weekend with friends.
I.
Can.
Not.
Wait!

And so you sit there asking yourself, "well, Sarah...why aren't you on the road yet if you're so excited?"
And to that I reply, "well because I am still laying in bed and have yet to pack."
Embarrassing
Good thing I'm a "throw-it-in-a-bag-and-go" kind of girl.
Really I'm a "last-minute-procrastinating" kind of girl....but that's neither here nor there.

I wanted to leave you these...

You might be from Arkansas if...


I hope ya'll have a great weekend...but I'm sad that you won't be having near as much fun as me
sarcasm ya'll...sarcasm.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

love these!
<3

Holly said...

Have a great time on your weekend getaway! Or I hope you did...wait, what day is it?! I'm sooo messed up since I was gone last week, blahh!

Thanks again for guest posting for me, it was a great post!! Hope you're doing well!