PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

drum roll please....

I PASSED MY EXIT PRESENTATION!!!!!
I know I've been annoying talking a lot about my exit presentation lately, but {cue angelic music} you won't hear about it anymore because at 9am this morning I said 'goodbye stressed out sarah' and 'hello fun sarah, so glad to have you back'!!! 
And BOOM goes the dynamite!
Master Sarah... has a nice ring to it dontcha think? :)

Moving on, I've been wanting to do this post for a while, but I've been thinking about too many other things to be creative.  Now that my mind is free and all stresses gone out the window, I'm excited to bring you some future movies that I'm excited to see and I'm sure you'll love!

First up we've got Crazy, Stupid, Love with beyond gorgeous Ryan Gosling {obsessed} and hilarious Steve Carell.  From the trailer alone I know that I am going to absolutely love this movie... and if not then at least I got to spend an hour and a half of my life looking at Ryan Gosling.  It's a win-win, ya'll.  

Next is Everything Must Go with my absolute favorite of all time Will Ferrell. In my opinion This man can do no wrong.  This movie is a little different from his usual movie being that it isn't stupid humor.  Regardless, it still looks funny and cute and I can't wait.  

Something Borrowed has been all over the bloggy world lately.  While I haven't read this book, I've read another one of Emily Giffin's lovely books and if it's anything like the one I read then it's gonna be great! Oh and I also love Kate Hudson... anyone see that new rock she's wearing? Daaaaang! 

The Hangover Part II... there's really nothing to say but 'duh, obviously."

Finally there's Friends with Benefits which should probably be concerned with how similar the plot line is to No Strings Attached it's the same movie ya'll. Will I watch it anyway? Yep.  Will it probably be bad? Yep.  Do I care? Nope.  Justin Timberlake provides some eye candy for the gals while I only hate you because you're SO gorgeous Mila Kunis provides some eye candy for the guys.  Again, we have a win-win movie on our hands. 

I'm sure there will be many many more movies that I want to see this summer, but these are just a few that I've heard about so far!  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'll be back Monday to update on possibly the best weekend ever I'll be having in Memphis! 
XOXO,


No comments: