PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Party in the USA!!


Hey friends! 
This week has been a strange one.
I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Sunday because Wednesday just screamed 'Saturday' to me all day long.
For the fourth we went to a friends apartment complex to celebrate out by the pool...the way George Washington would have wanted it.
Nope, that's not spring break you're looking at it... it's just a few hundred people who had the same idea we did.
Party in the USA!

Other than that I've really just been doing the same 'ol same 'ol! 

I have exciting news though:
dun..
dun..
dun...

I'm heading back to my first love!!
2 weeks from today I'll be reunited with VEGAS!!!!
I. Can't. Wait.
I'm also not eating until then either.

Kidding.

Have you heard of the Tone It Up Girls?
Have you heard of The Bargain Blonde?

I've decided to join in on the fun!
Today is day one and it's already off to a great start!
Cash didn't mind the 6am walk either :)

Since I'll be in Vegas and by a pool with people who aren't real people because that's how Vegas is..... I'm super dedicated and determined to 'Tone it up'!
Fo Real!


Motivation now...
GO!




Happy weekend, friends!!!

Photobucket

No comments: