- Started our
dietnew lifestyle of clean eating (today is day 4... still going strong!) I can honestly say that I can already tell a difference in my energy levels and just the way I feel overall! Why didn't we do this sooner...oh yeah, because I love fried things.
- Woke up at 6am for our morning walk with Cash (this is a new thing, it's pretty awesome)
- Did Laundry (exciting)
- Met with a friend at the dog park so Cash could run around and swim in the kiddie pool.
- Went to dinner (Sushi-I could eat it everyday) with friends.
- 9am INTENSE workout... I thought I was going to pass out. Not kidding.
- Took Cash on a walk and to the park.
- Came home and watched John wash his truck for a little bit.
- Started raining, watched John be upset that he took time to was his truck.
- Bed by 10.... so not us.
- Morning walk with the puppy and dog park...we got caught in the rain on the way home and it. was. awesome. I had forgotten what temperatures in the 70s felt like.
- Lunch with some out of town friends at Papasitos. Keeping with our
dietI had a horribly boringreally good salad while I watched the mexican food being devoured all around me. All I keep saying in my mind is 'Vegas. Pool. Vegas. Swim Suit.'....
- Went to see Savages which was intense and graphic and weird and not my type of movie. The ending was confusing and not conclusive which drives me insane. And Blake Lively looks sweaty the entire time which makes me uncomfortable.
- Went home and cleaned the house from ceiling to floor.
- Sat on the couch and admired our clean house.
- Ate dinner, watched tv, headed to bed.