PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 16, 2012

weekends are for lovers


This weekend John and I headed up North to Dallas for honestly, one of the best weddings I've ever been to!
Scott and Stacey were married at Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine, Tx.
Did you know the Dallas metro had a winery?
Yeah, us either.
It was gorgeous!



Okay...so my horrible iphone pics do NOT do this place justice.
It was  laid back, beautiful, and duh I cried like a baby.
I didn't get a chance to snap a picture, but when the ring bearer walked down the isle he carried a sign that said:
"Mr. Hyde, here comes your bride."
And then I lost it again.
Bring on the water works.
I don't know what it is about weddings, I mean, I knew Scott because he was one of Johns Fraternity brothers, but I didn't know them that well and I was crying like it was my own flesh and blood up there getting hitched.
John joked that I was crying because they got married before me.
Hilarious.
Sorry I'm not sorry that seeing people in love makes my heart happy!


Then the party got started and these fools made the night so much fun!
Hoop a loop aka The Best Man kicked off the party with a little 'raise tha roof' action

Mr. & Mrs. Hyde!

Making love to the camera

My handsome date

I can't take these boys anywhere

So much fun!

Sending them off to the Bahamas *coughJEALOUScough*



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous wedding! It looks like everyone had a great time. I'm definitely jealous of the Bahamas trip!