PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

puppy love


It's Tuesday! Time to brag on my little puppy children for a little bit.  Link up here to play along!
Today's 'Tail Waggin' theme is:
Where does your pet sleep?

Cash
So we tried this for a while... but John was too big of a softy and wouldn't just leave him in there when he cried so this didn't last long...
 
But we learned fast that Cash would sleep pretty much anywhere... in any position... 
{haha}

But the poor tiny puppy {who's bordering 100lbs} just has to find a big enough space to sleep now...
{This can't be comfy}

{He'll lay on the bath mat while you shower, then fall asleep making it real convenient to get out of the shower when you're done}

 :)

Oscar
Weenies Dachshunds are known for being burrowers...Oscar is no exception.  For as long as I can remember, Oscar enjoyed not only sleeping on his pillow....but inside of it.
 With just his nose stuck out to breathe.
But no matter where he sleeps {which is pretty much anywhere during the day}, he likes to be under the covers because little guy gets cold.
{He's such a sound sleeper}

{He caught me!}

{After his bath... don't judge me}

XOXO,

6 comments:

Emily said...

OMG! How cute is Oscar? The picture with his nose sticking out of the pillow case is the BEST.EVER!

Lauren said...

This pictures make me smile! Such precious babies!

Gabriella said...

Homie likes to burrow himself too! Your dogs are cute!! :)

Emily said...

How cute is that last pic?! I do the same thing :)
Check out the "cuddle sacks" I posted on my blog today...I bet your Oscar would love them!

Emily
Playground Duty

Meg said...

Aw, they are adorable! My Super does the same thing on the bath mat as your Cash--silly inconvenient little butts. I love that your little one sleeps inside his pillow! Too cute!

C Mae said...

THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!