Its Wednesday! That means it's time to forget about all of the
horrible less than exciting things going on in our everyday lives and focus on what we love! If you want to join in on the fun click here and play along!
1. I'm loving all of my NEW FOLLOWERS!!! What up ya'll! I'm so glad you found my silly little page and are reading the silly little things I say! You. Are. Awesome. You don't know how excited I get when I
2. I'm loving WARMER WEATHER!! Apparently spring time weather got my memo and decided to pay Fayetteville a visit! It is BEAUTIFUL outside. I realize that April showers bring May flowers... but how about April sun bring May fun... huh huh?!
3. I'm loving that I only have ONE MONTH LEFT OF SCHOOL!! Excuse me while I die of happiness. This year has gone by faster than any of my previous years
4. I'm loving that I'm BEING PRODUCTIVE this week!! Speaking of school and how much I'm over it, why does it seem that everything gets piled onto the end of the year and that if you have to do one more assignment your head will explode? Is this just me? Probably, but anyways... I have 14 assignments due in the next 3 weeks with two of those being an 80+ page research paper and a 21+ document portfolio... remember when I was talking about my head exploding? Yeah. However, I've been super productive this week and knocked out almost 5 of the 14 assignments....that's a lot in 3 days ya'll. ESPECIALLY for me. Yes, go me, go me!
5. And as always I'm loving JOHN!! I love him for many different reasons, but this week I'm especially loving him because he knows how to work Excel and is helping me analyze my research data. I could probably figure out excel, but it would take me
Today, because I'm super ambitious, I'm also going to link up with Leigh Ashley to bring you