PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

{weekend recap}

The weekend came and went with a flash, but it was so fun none the less! Only 2 weeks until Music Fest in Memphis when I can have fun again! But for now, I'm gonna take a minute to recap the highlights of the weekend!
After John and Caitlin got into town we went out to dinner at a local sushi place, Wasabi.  
There was a uncommonly long wait time so we put our names down then went next door to Ferrells for some drinks while we waited. 
In hindsight, this was probably not the best idea since I hadn't eaten anything all day, but I digress....
{Caitlin and I at Farrell's} 
{What a cutie}
{No big deal, just sexy Peyton Hillis.  He was my favorite Razorback football player, and currently my favorite NFL player next to Tim Tebow, of course.  If he gets on the Madden cover, I'm having a FatHead made of this}

 After we ate yummy sushi, we went back to Farrell's for more drinks and met up with some friends.  Then we headed over to Z {a bar in Fayetteville that no one really likes but EVERYONE goes to...explain that one to me} for some fun.  I'll just say that I may or may not have 'done it like Bernie' at one point in the night.  Sadly, There aren't any pictures of that.  I'm not sure what time we got home, but when I woke up the next morning I was excited to hear that we did NOT go to Taco Bell for late night. 
Yep, It was that kind of night. 

Saturday I was still tired from all of the drinks fun had on Friday night so I skipped out on the Red/White game and just watched it on TV.  
In case you were wondering the Razorbacks won....
After a delicious lunch at Hammontrees {a gourmet grilled cheese, yes I said grilled cheese, restaurant}   we went to the Razorback baseball game with the rest of campus some friends! It was too much fun!
  {Just a couple thousand of our closest friends catching the game in the outfield}
{Caitlin LOVES Razorback baseball :)}
{Gah I miss this fella}

Sunday the saddest day John and Caitlin had to abandon me go back home and I had to go back to the real world of papers and data analysis.  As I yelled at you in the last post, I finished my research!  I have 5 projects due next Monday or "D-day" as I am affectionately referring it as.  After that I have to give my comps on the 28th then its easy breezy until graduation May 14th!! 

Then, I only have to pack up everything I own in Fayetteville, and figure out what I'm doing for the rest of my life.  No big deal, right? 
I found a quote the other day and I'm pretty sure I need to tat it up on my forehead so I never forget it:
"You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future"

Hope ya'll have a great week!
Only 6 more days until Easter which means only 6 more days until I am reunited with my first love of SWEET TEA!! Praise the lord!!

XOXO,

No comments: