PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

all good things must come to an end

Well...it's Monday.

Back to life, Back to reality.

Spring break was so awesome and relaxing.
Fayetteville is so NOT awesome and stresses me out to the max.  
I miss my Momma. 
Today, I learned that I have about 2 weeks to collect research, analyze said research, write 2 more chapters about the research then argue the research in an hour long presentation for my professors.
Oh and I also have to create a portfolio that encompasses all of the things that says why I am a good teacher and deserve to have a Masters in Teaching.  
Take me now, Lord.
Just when I felt like I was drowning, the MAT came floating on a raft on top of me.  
HELP!!


Thankfully...
This does not bode well for my 'shredded' diet which I'm doing pretty well on btw.  So proud, so proud.  I actually woke up early this morning to get my workout in... so unlike me! Hooray  

Thank goodness I gave up negativity for lent or I would be seriously close to the edge right about now! 

I love countdowns and I've been counting down the days for graduation since day one so I have created a countdown for a few of the fun things coming up in the next few months:
Easter: 25 days
Music Fest: 31 days
Graduation: 47 days
Vegas: 84 days

So many things to do before I get my life back the fun begins!! 
Love ya'll, have a fantastic week!

This song has pretty much been on repeat since John moved away.  Miss him!


xoxo,


No comments: