*Warning: Some of these things are vapid and possibly irrelevant to the productivity of life. I apologize*
1. I'm thankful for Family Guy. Seriously. I'm watching it right now. Actually, because I'm secretly a 65 year old and go to bed at 10, I watch Family Guy every night. It has become so routine that if I ever try to take a nap during the day, I hulu some episodes and I'm fast asleep. Yes this is my humor.
Family Guy is my lulaby
2. I'm thankful for Nike Shorts. Now that it is warmer
and I can't fit into any of my summer clothes from last year I am living in these shorts. I probably have 10 pair and I am always wanting the new colors. And I also hear they're good for working out in, but I wouldn't really know about that lately.
3. I'm thankful for Spring Break. I am not thankful that it is flying by so fast, but that is another post for a different time. I have loved not doing a thing at all, all day erry day. Heaven, I'm in heaven...
4. I'm thankful that Graduation is only 50 days away!! It's been a long time comin ya'll!! I can not believe that in 50 days I will be the proud owner of a shiny new Masters degree... and boom goes the dynamite.
5. Finally, I'm thankful for the iPhone 4 and FaceTime! I'm thankful for my puppies and my gentleman lover.... I'm missin my boys so so much! Thank you Steve Jobs for letting me see my little family!
I'm also thankful for this song. Amen.