So today I'm linking up for the first time with Jamie @Our Family of Four for Thankful Thursdays. I'll be the first to admit that I can focus on the negative more than the positive
on a daily basis sometimes, so that's why I gave up negativity for lint! Hooray!
1. My PARENTS are the most wonderful people on Earth. Not only do they put up with me, they have allowed me to live my life! My mother is one of the strongest people I know. She has been through a lot and deserves everything that she has now... Which brings me to my amazing Step Dad. Lets just say I wouldn't be anywhere close to the person I am now with out him. He has blessed me with so many fantastic opportunities and allowed me to be a first generation college student! LOVE THEM BOTH!!
2. My BOYFRIEND John. I met John when I was 21 and I'll just throw it out there-- he is my first boyfriend ever. Yep. And let me tell ya, I won the prize with this one :) He, like my parents,
deals with my crazy has made me who I am today. He stole my black heart and made me a mushy girl. Gross. He is so driven and knows what he wants to do with life. He doesn't get stressed out or let something ruin his day and I admire that so much. Best thing to ever happen to me!
3. GUMMIE VITAMINS Hello world, I'm a child. I hate taking vitamins. I know that I don't eat foods that give me my daily requirements so I have discovered
a gift from Jesus himself One a Day Gummie Vitamins! Ya'll, I seriously want to eat the entire bottle... they're almost too good.
4. PUPPY DOGS No, for once I'm not talking about Cash and Oscar (although, in my opinion they are the greatest). I'm just talking about dogs in general! Could you imagine a world without dogs?! I'm sorry, but that is just not a world I want to live in. And I definitely think that there is something horribly wrong with people who don't like dogs. There has to be a huge hole in their hearts!
How do you not just die for these puppies?!
5. Friendship The only ship that doesn't sink. I have been blessed with great friends, some old and some new, but all who I wouldn't trade for the world!! Love ya'll!
I am also thankful for this song and this video. Work it Kristen from Laguna Beach! Hope ya'll have a fantastic Thursday! Remember what you're thankful for today!