PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Manic Monday

John is coming to Fayetteville!
Excuse me while I jump up and down. 
 Can't stand being away from this boy! I'm getting my post in while I'm in class... I'm a horrible student amazing multi-tasker.  So I'm gonna keep this short and sweet...

Love John...

Hate School...

Also, can anyone tell me what's up with the iPhone? I knew that they were having problems with alarms because of the time change, so I deleted all of my alarms and then added new ones.  Did this work? Of course not...but don't worry, it didn't go off an hour late...It went off an hour EARLY.  Waking up at 5:30 is not okay.  Get it together iPhone before I abandon you.  

So if you're having a case of the Mondays and it's taking you on a trip towards negative town, Remember......
And if that doesn't work......

I'll leave you with this song to brighten up your monday :) 


xoxo,
Sarah Beth


2 comments:

Amber said...

YAY for BF coming to FAY :)

Time change + rainy day + getting out of bed = fail! I'm sorry that your alarm went off early this morning.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Cute pic! Hope you have a wonderful week.