PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I give up!

Happy Fat Tuesday!! 
I hope ya'll are celebrating and indulging on whatever you decide to give up for lint! I'm not catholic, but I have always liked the idea of giving up something as a sacrifice.  
From the name of this blog you can probably gather that I would die without enjoy sweet tea.  I swear the people at sonic put crack in their sweet tea or something because I am addicted! So this year I am giving up sweet tea and...(drumroll)... negativity! The second one may be a little harder for me to master, but no more negative nancy pants here! I am going to be Super Sarah- glass half full, everything happens for a reason Sarah! Get excited, friends! MAT can't get me down! Fun Sarah is back!
Since I just started this blog a little while ago, I thought I'd let ya'll know a little more about me! I saw the "ABC's of Me" on another blog so I thought I'd play along! 
Age: 23
Bed size: Queen and comfy
Chore you hate: Vacuuming! My future home will have hardwood floors!!
Dogs: Oscar and Cash

Cash was the Cutest Baby!

Oscar moonlights as a calendar model
Essential start of your day: Shower... I feel gross without one!
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: Silver... but I looooove my new Michael Kors Rose Gold watch!


Height: 5’3 and everyone is taller than me
Instruments I play: Do my vocal chords count? 
Job title: Student/ Moonlighting as a teacher
Kids: Yes, and they were both born with 4 legs
Live: Fayetteville, AR

Mom’s name: Becky
Nicknames: several...but Tarah seems to be the one that has stuck :)
Overnight hospital stays: Twice- once in 6th grade when I had my appendix out, and one night In the emergency room for a migrane that I literally thought was going to kill me.  
Pet peeve: People who have pet peeves, and burping out loud...unnecessary. 
Quote from a movie: "Shut your mouth. Sh-sh-shut your mouth" (Step Brothers

Right or left handed: I'm a righty 
Siblings: Nope! Only and Love it!
Time you wake up: depends on the day, either 6:00 or 7:00 BOOO
Underwear: Really? You couldn't think of another word for 'U'? 
Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts... Disgust
What makes you run late: John.  I'm rarely late...I have a phobia of walking into somewhere late so I'm usually 5-10 minuets early.
Yummy food you make: Alice Springs Chicken (mine's better than Outback Steakhouse)

Zoo animal: Panda Bears! Duh!
There you have it! I'll leve you with the usual song of the day.  I heard some kids singing this song in class today and I definitely got cool points because I knew it. It's the small things. 

xoxo,
Sarah Beth

No comments: